Friday, March 18, 2011

NEW PCP

I love my new PCP Dr. Zakaria! She was great. She did give me a script for Adipex - and I am willing to give it a try. However, it will not deter me from VSG surgery. But I do love her and know I will get great follow up care after my VSG.

While I was on my new favorite website: VerticalSleeveTalk.com I came across a great post from someone who wanted some "comebacks" to have ready when this women encountered the "haters" out there who always had an opinion and typically a negative one. Here are some of the ideas she got back:

I didn't decide to do this instantly----it's been a couple of years in the works

I know it's what is best for ME.

I'm working with a great group of doctors and nutritionists and have lots of counseling on the matter.

I'm not getting younger.

I want off of BP medicine.

This is simply a helpful TOOL and the rest will be up to me.

I'm fortunate to have a wonderful team helping me at this weightloss center.

They wouldn't all apply to me....but I LIKE IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment