Saturday, March 5, 2011

What I look forward to after my surgery and recovery period.

Having more energy
Not getting out of breath carrying the laundry upstairs
Not feeling self-conscious EVERYDAY when I get dressed.
Shopping at a normal store (Old Navy, Anne Taylor, etc.)
Feeling pretty out in public
Not being embarrassed when I meet one of Scott's co-workers
Being able to do things with my sister and not feel embarrassed that I'm so fat
Not being the "fat" mom/friend in the group
Being able to sit in the desk at work
Being able to go on rides at amusement parks
Not being embarrassed wearing a bathing suit
Actually being happy to be in pics with my family
Not hearing "but you have a pretty face"
Being proud of the way I look
Hopefully having the pain in my foot gone
Running a 5K

No comments:

Post a Comment