Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Psych Eval - CHECK!

Yesterday was my Psych eval. It went FANTASTIC. Kelly Johnson was my psychologist and she was great! She told me she thought I would do GREAT with my WLS and that I "was a riot". Well Thank you very much! Next are my walk-in tests and nutrition class Tuesday April 19th. Very excited for that day. It's a sort of date-day with Stu. SOOOO happy and thankful he is going with me to all of the rest of my tests! 

OH! and so far day 3 of Adipex is fine. It does make me sweat a bit in the morning. It does curb my appetite thru the afternoon - but by dinner I am ready to eat again and quite hungry. Just an update.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on jumping through all the hoops! It will be worth all the effort soon! I'm on VST as well and have my own blog.
    http://thisonebody.blogspot.com/

    See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your blog! I appreciate the community that I'm finding online! June 20th is the big day for me. Can't wait. I'm sure I'll have questions for you once I get my sleeve. Thanks for finding me!

    ReplyDelete